Feel Your Higher-Self by Using Crystals for Meditation
All the ancient techniques derived from shamanic men have proved to be a positive influence on the general well-being of human existence. Meditation is one of them.
While we all know the bigger picture of meditation and the effects it can have on your body, mind, and soul, only a handful of us are able to achieve that state of tranquility in our mind.
At some point in our lives, we all have thought of drifting away to a balmy place and experiencing a moment of pure bliss. It is rather easy to attain such transcendence when you are on psychedelic drugs, but it causes more harm to your mind than anything else.
Living in this overly competitive world of ours, we are expected to deliver results like a machine. Such a lifestyle is bound to create a whirlwind of antagonistic and macabre views about life.
How can you let go of your fear, pain, anticipation, stress, apprehension, melancholy, depression, jealousy, anger, and all those negative emotions which we all loathe?
The answer, my friend, has been blowing in the wind for thousands of years now. Yes, you know it.
Meditation is the sole portal to traverse into the paradise you have dreamt of.
How can you walk on the path to spiritual enlightenment with meditation?
Mediation is a subjective act. The method for meditating varies from person to person. But the fundamentals and the output of meditating for 3 minutes to even 10 minutes every day remain the same.
In this post, we are going to see how you can enhance your meditating experience with the use of chakra crystals and chakra stones.
Want to be updated when the new article about meditation is posted? Sign below!
Oh, but before that, let us understand what the term chakra means, and why it is important in the selection of the crystals.
Know Your Chakra Before Picking Up That Iridescent Crystal
Chakras are the spinning balls of energy running down from the head to the spine. The chakras are of paramount importance because they control our mental, physical, and emotional state of mind.
There are seven main chakras, and for us to live in a state of peace and happiness, all our chakras should be aligned, open, and activated.
Meditating with crystals alters the energy levels of your chakras, thus making the whole process more efficient and pleasurable.
Selecting the Right Crystal for Yourself
As a beginner, you can use any crystal to heal your energies and start your journey of deep meditation.
Every crystal has different power and effects various types of chakras. Hence, in the long run, you might want to pin down which crystal you want to use for meditative purposes.
Quartz and Selenite are two recommended types of crystals you must have if you are just beginning to use crystals for your mediation.
If you are a beginner, you can start with clear quartz since it acts as an amplifier. It augments all the positive energy within you.
Serene blue stones like aquamarine, blue calcite, and turquoise relax the mind. If you want to reach a higher state of consciousness, then clear purple stones like amethyst, clear quartz, and charoite can aid you in attaining an elevated state.
Other options include Smokey Quartz, Hematite, Black Tourmaline, Black Onyx, and Red Jasper.
Understand How to Meditate Deeply by Using Crystals
Meditating with a chakra crystal is all about visualizing yourself in a state of mind you wish to be.
Before you start meditating with chakra crystals, make sure the following things listed are checked.
- Your stone/crystal should be thoroughly cleaned and fully charged.
- Decide the posture you want to be in while you meditate. Whether you would like to stand, sit, or lie down on the bed.
- Irrespective of the position you chose for yourself, make sure that you are comfortable. If you are not at ease, the meditation will not make any sense.
- If this is the first time you are meditating, you can stay focused on using guided meditation After trying out a couple of options, you will be more comfortable with your sessions.
- Don’t be sleepy when you start your meditation.
Steps for Meditating with a Chakra Crystal
Follow the list of steps below and you will master the art of meditating with meditation crystals by the end of it.
- Sit comfortably. Hold the crystal either in your hand or place it in front of you.
- Take a couple of deep breaths.
- Starting with your toes, focus on each and every part of your body in ascending
- Once you have reached your mind, try and ground yourself in order to begin the process of imagination.
- Try to synchronize your intentions and thoughts with the crystal. Talk to your crystals. They can listen. You will be able to feel the energy of the universe flowing through the crystal in your hand.
- Keep silent and focus on your thoughts. Focus on the pain and issues you wish to resolve. Feel the energy flow into the particular chakra you want to open and heal.
- If your purpose is just to relax and calm down, then imagine yourself seated in a cocoon of tranquility.
- If you wish to communicate with the higher spirits, then watch the energy flow out of your crown chakra into the heavens.
- Do this every day for 3 to 10 minutes and you will start feeling a natural high.
Crystal Chakras and Their Healing Powers.
Now that you know how to achieve a higher state of mind, lets run down the various types of crystal chakras and stones available, and what they can do for your well-being.
- Lapis Lazuli – A mesmerizing and raw, blue stone from the land of Afghanistan. This stone is meant to clear your head. If you want to achieve a state of thoughtlessness, then try meditating with Lapis.
- Clear Quartz – This is frequently used in mediation. Especially if you are a beginner. You can raise your vibrations and absorb more information in your daily life if you meditate with this.
- Amethyst – Want to activate your third eye and 6th sense? Then practice mediation with Amethyst. It enhances the spiritual energy of your third eye.
- Blue Calcite – This is suitable for bringing overall peace to your body.
- Selenite – If you wish to connect with the higher powers, spirits, and the angels then try out the powers of selenite.
- Moldavite – Once you have practiced enough, and reached the advanced level of meditating with stones, then you must try out Moldavite. This is a powerful stone.
- Danburite – Connect with your spirit animals.
- Malachite – Realize the negativity within you and eliminate negative thoughts and feelings.
- Satyaloka Quartz- If you want to have an out of body experience without consuming DMT, then mediate with the powerful Satyaloka Quartz.
- Natural Citrine – Inspire your creativity and stay on a guided path to life.
- Aura Quartz – Experience inner calmness and connection with otherworldly
How to keep your mind focused?
During your entire meditation, it is not important to chant the name of any God. However, OM has been known to have healing vibrations.
An even better option would be to focus on your mind, talk to the stone, and tell the stone to take you to the place you want to be in.
You could, for example, say the following:
- I am a soul.
- I am peaceful.
- I feel relaxed.
- Meditation is calming my senses down.
- I allow myself to focus my thoughts and channelize them in a peaceful way.
- I want to be happy. I will pour only happy thoughts in my mind.
- I will not think about negativity.
- I love all beings and accept the existence of all creatures on the planet.
- I will cause no harm to any soul.
- I will flourish my relationships with others in a peaceful way.
- I will keep my heart free of jealousy and malicious intentions.
- I will be productive and concentrate on my work.
- I will not let anything make me lose my focus on my work.
Meditation is really about losing yourself at the moment.
As long as you can find an activity which can consume you completely, you are sorted. It is not necessary to murmur words during mediation.
You can shout for 2 min continuously, talk nonsense for 2 minutes at a stretch, and then stay quiet for the next 2 minutes. Then repeat. This is also a kind of meditation technique.
You can play your musical instrument, paint the canvas, design a book cover, teach physics, or cook, and call that meditation because you are passionate about that activity. And it will keep your mind present and focused. Your mind will not drift away, and you will be able to live in the moment.
This will bring pure joy to your soul, and you will be enthralled. Such is the tremendous power of mediation.
Now that you know the different kinds of chakra stones and crystals which can enhance your meditation experience go try them out and figure what suits you best. Find out which chakra of yours needs attention and give it the proper treatment.
Keep browsing our website to learn more techniques about meditation and how you can improve your general well-being.